Item Number: SAR V17-03
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP – By Dan Shea
- Industry News: NRA’s Chris Cox’s Message to Gun Owners on Their Victory in the Senate – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: It’s Our Turn on the Ammo Shortage – By John Brown
- XCaliber Sliencers – By Frank Iannamico
- SIG 556 Series Rifle – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- FN Patrol Rifle – By R.K. Campbell
- Spring Into Action – By George E. Kontis, PE
- The ATI Commander Size .45 – By R.K. Campbell
- Savage Arms Model of 1928 A Thompson Submachine Gun – By Tom Davis, Jr.
- CZ P 07: Evolution of the CZ 75 – By Todd Burgreen
- The Aluminum Thompson SMG – By Frank Iannamico
- The Daisy V/L Caseless Rifle: Decades Ahead of its Time – By Will Dabbs, MD
- Swiss Connection: Rheinmetall and Steyr in Switzerland – By Michael Heidler
- Sten Magazines: A Love-Hate Relationship – By Frank Iannamico
- A Decision Deferred: The Bolt-Action Rifle and the U.S. Army (1870-1892) – By Stephen C. Small, Ph.D.
- The Chaco War – By Jean Huon
- Wray Auction Report – By Robert G. Segel
- Ribeyrolles Automatic Weapons and Chauchat-Ribeyrolles Machine Pistols – By Jean Huon
- CZ 75 Suppressor Ready Pistol – By Chris A. Choat