Item Number: SAR V17-04
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP: SAR V17N4 – By Dan Shea
- Industry News: SAR V17N4 – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – SAR V17N4 – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: SAR V17N4 – By John Brown
- The WMD Guns – The “BEAST” – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Albany R&P Club Saddle Butte MG Shoot – By Dean Roxby
- Sultry, Sinister, and Strange: The Stinger Pen Gun – By Will Dabbs, MD
- The SKS Rifle – By Frank Iannamico
- Daniel Defense AR – By Todd Burgreen
- The M1905 Mannlicher – By Jean Huon
- C Products Defense New Mil/LE Magazines – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Rapidity With Accuracy: Modernizing the U.S. Army Service Rifle in the Gilded Age – By Stephen C. Small, Ph.D.
- Clash of the Titans: Two Old Warriors Come Out of Retirement to do Battle One Last Time – By Will Dabbs, MD
- S. Armed Forces Museum – Largo, Florida – By Miles Vining
- Vigneron: Belgium’s Own Way to a Submachine Gun – By Michael Heidler
- Manta Extreme Rail Guards – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Feeding WW2 U.S. .50 Cal. Browning Machine Guns: Part I – By Jean-Francois Legendre
- Book Review: SAR V17N4 – By Christopher R. Bartocci