Item Number: SAR V19-01
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP: V19N1 – By Dan Shea
- New Review: V19N1 – By Chris A. Choat
- Bushnell Rangefinder – By David Lake
- Legally Armed: V19N1 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- Guns of Las Vegas – By Thomas Murphy
- Adams Arms Mid Evo Ultra Lite AR Piston Driven Performer – By Todd Burgreen
- Her Majesty’s Tools of Diplomacy – By Miles Vining
- W.A.T. Firearms Custom Billet Rifle – By Chris A. Choat
- The Black Hills Ammunition Factory – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- The Type 1 Stamped Receiver AK Rifle – By Frank Iannamico
- Operationally Testing Uselton Arms Explosively Bonded Model 1911 .45 ACP – By Paul Evancoe
- The Man Who Designed the World’s Fastest Gun – By George E. Kontis, PE
- Argentina’s “World Standard” Maxim Machine Gun – By Robert G. Segel
- It’s an M16 Thing – By David Lake
- Glock 41: Latest Addition to the Glock Family – By Todd Burgreen
- Less Really Is More – By Andrew Thomas
- Industry News: V19N1 – By Robert M. Hausman
- NFATCA Report: V19N1 – By John Brown