Item Number: SAR V19-02
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V19N2 – By Chris A. Choat
- Legally Armed: V19N2 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- Windham Weaponry .308 SRC – By Chris A. Choat
- AVTOMAT NIKONOVA: The Blackest Rifle – By David Lake
- Barrett MRAD: Multi-Caliber Capable Precision Rifle – By Todd Burgreen
- Boutique Black Rifles: Part I – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- SIG P220 .45 ACP: P Series Flagship – By R.K. Campbell
- The Lage MAX-10 Mk2 – By Frank Iannamico
- Albany, Oregon Full Auto Shoot – By Dean Roxby
- Heckler & Koch VP9 Pistol – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Daniel Defense AR-15 Rifle – By R.K. Campbell
- Hiram Percy Maxim: Creator of the Maxim Silencer – By Robert G. Segel
- Vickers Sangster Mount – By Robert G. Segel
- Revisiting the SPIW: Part II – By R. Blake Stevens
- Industry News: V19N2 – By Robert M. Hausman
- NFATCA Report: V19N2 – By Jeffrey Folloder