Item Number: SAR V19-03
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review – V19N3 – By Chris A. Choat
- KNS Precision AR-15 Hammer Cage – By David Lake
- Legally Armed – V19N3 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- Rimfire Suppressor Hosts – By Frank Iannamico
- Dan Wesson Guardian 38 Super: 1911 Of A Different Sort – By Todd Burgreen
- Boutique Black Rifles: Part 2 – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- SIG Tacops 1911 .45 – By R.K. Campbell
- Ruger Mini Thirty – By Todd Burgreen
- Mossberg MVP Patrol 7.62mm Nato Rifle – By Chris A. Choat
- Less Lethal 40mm Options Better Than 12 Gauge – By R.T. Wyant, M.S.
- Trials With Rifle Grenade Launchers For The German Paratrooper Rifle FG42 – By Michael Heidler
- Revisiting the SPIW: Part Three – By R. Blake Stevens
- Rock River Arms LAR 47 AR: AR chambered in 7.62×39 using AK47 magazines – By Todd Burgreen
- The Noreen Firearms ULR .50 BMG – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Japanese Type 99 Light Machine Gun Maintenance – By Robert G. Segel
- Prayer Rug Calls in the Big Guns – By Peter Suciu