Item Number: SAR V19-04
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V19N4 – By Chris A. Choat
- Legally Armed: V19N4 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- FNS-9C: FN’S New Compact Pistol – By Chris A. Choat
- KREBS CUSTOM SAIGA S12: A Different Approach to the Tactical Shotgun – By Todd Burgreen
- Glock 42: The First American Made .380 Glock – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Slide Fire Stocks .22 Kits: Make Your .22 Run Like A Machine Gun – By Chris A. Choat
- Accessories for the M1919A4: The M9 Spare Barrel Cover and M2 Spare Bolt Case – By Charles Brown
- The War and Peace Revival 2014 – By Robert G. Segel
- High Standard Firearms: Back to Basics – By David Lake
- The Pedersen Device: Secret Weapon of World War I – By Frank Iannamico
- American Tactical Imports AT47 – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- NFATCA Report: V19N4 – By Jeffrey Folloder
- Book Reviews: V19N4 – By Robert G. Segel