Item Number: SAR V19-10
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V19N10 – By Chris A. Choat
- Legally Armed: V19N10 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- Lewis Machine and Tool LM308MWS: “Best at the Basics” – By David Lake
- The Rock River Arms LAR-47 Delta – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Armalite M-15 3-Gun Rifle: A Competition-Based All Around Performer – By Todd Burgreen
- Beretta’s Best Pistol: The Beretta Vertec – By R.K. Campbell
- World War II Subgun Roundup – By Will Dabbs, MD
- Primary Weapon Systems MK116 & MK216 – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Century C39v2: “All-American” AK – By Todd Burgreen
- The Quixotic Pursuit of the Ultimate Big Bore Handgun – By Will Dabbs, MD
- World War II Clandestine and Escape & Evasion Weapons – By Robert G. Segel
- BAZOOKA! Part II: WWII Battlefields and Beyond – By Robert Bruce