Item Number: SAR V20-01
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V20N1 – By Chris A. Choat
- Legally Armed: V20N1 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- Tech Spec: V20N1 – By Rick Vasquez
- DRD TACTICAL’S “KIVAARI”™ RIFLE: .338 Lapua Magnum Take-Down Rifle – By Chris A. Choat
- Ruger Compact Personal Defense Handgun Options: .380 ACP LCR & .38 Special LCP – By Todd Burgreen
- ATF Emphasizes Collaborative Approach to Regulating Firearms & Explosives Industries – By John Badowski
- SAR East Gun Show is Back! – By Robert Bruce
- M27 Down Range Evaluation – By Miles Vining
- Habits of Highly Unsuccessful Firearms Technicians – By George E. Kontis, PE
- Innovations of Battle Arms Development – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- New Generation CZ P-07 & P-09 – By David Pazdera
- Russian DP28 Gunner’s Kit – By Robert G. Segel
- Swiss Maxim MG11 Gunner’s Kit – By Robert G. Segel
- Manufacturing History of Ingram-MAC Type Firearms – By Frank Iannamico
- SAR Visits GEMTECH – By Frank Iannamico