Item Number: SAR V19-07
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V19N7 – By Chris A. Choat
- Legally Armed: V19N7 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- Cobalt Kinetics: “The Cure for the Black Rifle” – By David Lake
- The Recover Tactical CC3 Grip System: A Revolutionary Upgrade for an Old Warhorse – By J.M. Ramos
- Lage Manufacturing LLC Upper Receivers for the M11/Nine – By Frank Iannamico
- Battle Arms Development – By David Lake
- SCCY INDUSTRIES CPX-2: An Every Day Carry Gun for Everyone – By Chris A. Choat
- The G2 RIP Ammunition: Next Generation Ammunition – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Japanese Taishō Type 11 (Model 1922) Light Machine Gun – By Robert G. Segel
- Japanese Type 11 Light Machine Gun Maintenance Wallet – By Robert G. Segel
- Battle Rifle Company’s BR4 Odin Rifle – By Chris A. Choat
- No Small Collection: The Rock Island Arsenal Museum’s Collection of Small Arms – By Peter Suciu