Item Number: SAR V19-08
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V19N8 – By Chris A. Choat
- Legally Armed: V19N8 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- Our World – By Scott Novzen
- Torture Tests: The U.S. Ordnance M60E6 – By Dan Shea
- The Spyderco Civilian Family – By Michael Janich
- American Built Arms: Top Tier Bolt Group – By David Lake
- Noreen Firearms and their BN36 Series of Firearms – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- MAC 10 – By Frank Iannamico
- Battle Blades of WWI & WWII: Part I, Hand-Held Weapons – By Robert G. Segel
- Battle Arms Development, Part II: The PDW Gets B.A.D. Treatment – By David Lake
- Lewis Gun Gunner’s Kits – By Robert G. Segel
- Century C308: U.S. Version of Classic 7.62×51/.308 Win. Roller Delayed Blowback Cold War Warrior – By Todd Burgreen
- The 100th Anniversary of the Formation of the British Machine Gun Corps – By Robert G. Segel