Item Number: SAR V20-06
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- In Memoriam: Jim Ballou, 1941-2016 – By Dan Shea
- In Memoriam: Gary Cole, 1954-2015 – By Dan Shea
- New Review: V20N6 – By Chris A. Choat
- Legally Armed: V20N6 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- MAC 1911 BOBCUT – By Chris A. Choat
- Sniper Rifle Manufacturer Guide – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- The CMMG Mk47 Mutant – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Coatings & Finishes – By David Lake
- Choosing a Tactical Folding Knife: A Step-by-Step Guide – By Michael Janich
- The POF-USA Puritan Family of Weapons – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- The LMT MARS Rifle: The New Infantry Rifle For The New Zealand Defense Force – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Truvelo CMS – By David Lake
- The T-Gewehr’s Roar Again! – By P. Lazarides
- THE NAC THOMPSON GUNS: Part 1 – By Tom Davis, Jr.
- The M.P. 18,I: The First German Maschinepistole – By Frank Iannamico
- Ukraine: The Museum of the Great Patriotic War of 1941-45 – By Dan Shea
- German MG 34 Gunner’s Kit (Werkzeugtasche 34) – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V20N6 – By Kyle Shea