Item Number: SAR V20-07
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V20N7 – By Chris A. Choat
- Legally Armed: V20N7 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- At The Range – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Prescription Shooting Glasses – By Alton P. Chiu
- Home on the Range: Matching Up Where to Shoot with How You Shoot – By Gordon Meehl
- CZ-USA’s Bren 805 – By Chris A. Choat
- The U. S. Firearms Industry Today: A John M. Browning Viewpoint – By George E. Kontis, PE
- The Sig MCX Multi Caliber Carbine: A Proper Way to Design an External Piston AR – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Advanced AR-Style Components + Rifles of VLTOR – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Magazine Loading Tools for the Black Rifle For High Volume Shooters – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- NDIA Armaments Forum 2016: “Shaping the Armament Enterprise to Meet Evolving Global Requirements” – By Robert Bruce
- THE NAC THOMPSON GUNS: Part 2 – By Tom Davis, Jr.
- Book Reviews: V20N7 – By Dean Roxby
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V20N7 – By Kyle Shea