Item Number: SAR V20-08
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V20N8 – By Chris A. Choat
- Legally Armed: V20N8 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- Machine Gun Repairs Guide – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Freedom Ordnance FM-9 9mm Belt-Fed Submachine Gun – By Chris A. Choat
- The M16A4 Assault Rifle & New Commercial Variations – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Kel-Tec CMR30: Small, Light & Effective — A Rimfire Carbine for Serious Use – By Oleg Volk
- The Colt IAR6940 (Infantry Automatic Rifle) – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- RPD Belt Loader – By Frank Iannamico
- The J. Curtis Earl Exhibit – By Frank Iannamico
- The Department of Energy 9mm M16 Submachine Gun – By Frank Iannamico
- Umarex PPS – By David Lake
- Nutshellz – By David Lake
- Book Reviews: V20N8 – By Dean Roxby
- Vietnam War Era M16A1 Cleaning Kit – By Robert G. Segel
- NFATCA Report: V20N8 – By Jeffrey Folloder
- Guns of the silver screen: V20N8 – By Kyle Shea