Item Number: SAR V20-09
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V20N9 – By Chris A. Choat
- 2016 Sniper Optics Guide – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Ruger Precision Rifle – By Todd Burgreen
- Industry Profile: International Replica Arms Company – By Robert Bruce
- “This Sidewinder Has A Great Bite” – By J David Truby
- “We Were Soldiers, Once…”: An Interview with Joe Galloway on His Experience with the Black Rifle – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- The Interview: Chris Barrett, Part I – By Miles Vining
- The New Lewis Machine & Tool PDW: The Shortest Member of the LMT Family – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- “Krinkov”: The Soviet AKS74U – By Miles Vining
- The SIG 516 Pistol – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Chinese Type 56 (RPD) War Trophy – By Frank Iannamico
- Book Review: V20N9 – By Dean Roxby
- Legally Armed: V20N9 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V20N9 – By Jeffrey Folloder
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V20N9 – By Kyle Shea