Item Number: SAR V20-10
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V20N10 – By Chris A. Choat
- The Krebs Custom VEPR 12K Shotgun – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- NFACTA Report: V20N10 – By Jeffrey Folloder
- Help Where to get it in US Import/Export – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- The JP Enterprises GMR-13 – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Volume Cartridge Reloading – By Frank Iannamico
- First, There is Light – By Aaron Brudenell
- The Interview: Chris Barrett, Part II – By Miles Vining
- Silent but Deadly: The Suppressed M3 M3A1 – By Michael Heidler
- Genetic Hybridization and the Galil of Cows, Corn, and Israeli Assault Rifles – By Will Dabbs, MD
- Read Your Magazines – By Paul Evancoe
- War and Peace Revival – By Kyle Shea
- Guns as Gifts – By Rick Vasquez
- Legally Armed: V20N10 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- Benelli M2 Tactical Shotgun – By Todd Burgreen
- Machine Gun Memorabilia – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V20N10 – By Kyle Shea