Item Number: SAR V21-01
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V21N1 – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: V21N1 – By Jeffrey Folloder
- Typhoon 12 AOW – By Thomas Murphy
- Modern U.S. Combat Shotguns and Hornady TAP 00 Buckshot – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Suppressor Guide – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- 10mm Auto vs. .40 S&W: A History of Convolution – By Paul Evancoe
- Battle Arms Development BAD 556 LW Rifle – By Thomas Murphy
- Savage in the Mist – By Frank Iannamico
- Bapty & Co.: Where Movie Magic Begins – By Dan Shea
- The Theory of Evolution through Natural Selection: America’s Black Rifle and Survival of the Fittest – By Will Dabbs, MD
- The MOD.28 “Tromboncino” for the Carcano 91 TS Carbine – By Anthony Wicks
- The X95 Tavor Rifle – By Oleg Volk
- Truly Radical Reloading: Unconventional Fodder for the 40mm Grenade Launcher – By Will Dabbs, MD
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V21N1 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V21N1 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- Emageeman’s Corner: V21N1 – By Robert G. Segel