Item Number: SAR V21-02
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V21N2 – By Chris A. Choat
- Armscor 10mm Longslide – By Oleg Volk
- Nightforce 2017 Update – By Alton P. Chiu
- The 10/22 TECH-SIGHT – By J.M. Ramos
- Doublestar 1911 PhD (Personal Home Defense) – By Thomas Murphy
- The Sun Never Sets on the Browning High Power – By Alton P. Chiu
- Modernizing the Browning High Power: Teaching an Old Dog Some New Tricks – By Alton P. Chiu
- Grand Power: P1 Ultra and P40 Pistols – By Chris A. Choat
- Australia’s First Bullpup – By Matthew Moss
- Lockup – By Paul Evancoe
- Nighthawk: Custom’s Browning Hi Power – By Todd Burgreen
- The Tandem Solution – By Aaron Brudenell
- Daniel Defense AR-15 Magazine – By Alton P. Chiu
- Legally Armed: V21N2 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- Emageeman’s Corner: V21N2 – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V21N2 – By Kyle Shea
- Book Review: V21N2 – By Dean Roxby
- Help & Where to Get It: U.S. Import/Export – By Dan Shea
- NFATCA Report: V21N2 – By Jeffrey Folloder