Item Number: SAR V21-03
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V21N3 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- The Winchester Model 1897 Shotgun – By Thomas Murphy
- The Polish Radom P64 – By Oleg Volk
- NFATCA Report: V21N3 – By Jeffrey Folloder
- Oakwood Controls H-BAR LOMAH Electronic Target System – By Todd Burgreen
- Storage, Gear and Packs Special – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Benelli M1014 Combat Shotgun – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Canik TP9SA – By Todd Burgreen
- The Fabsports MaCov: Hi-Tech Magazine Armor – By J.M. Ramos
- GSG-STG44: The .22 Long Rifle Sturmgewher – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- The AMD 5.56 Carbine – By Jean Huon
- Book Review: V21N3 – By Dean Roxby
- Trunk Monkey: Shotgun Edition – By Alton P. Chiu
- Super Vel Returns! – By Thomas Murphy
- HK416-F Will Replace the FAMAS in the French Army – By Jean Huon
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V21N3 – By Kyle Shea
- Help and Where to Get It in U.S. Import/Export – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Legally Armed: V21N3 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- Emageeman’s Corner: V21N3 – By Robert G. Segel