Item Number: SAR V21-04
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- NFACTA Report: V21N4 – By Jeffrey Folloder
- New Review: V21N4 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- SKELI X11 Introduction – By Dean Roxby
- Measuring Firearms – By Rick Vasquez
- NDIA 2017 Awards – By Jim Schatz
- The Russian PKM 7.62 Machine Gun – By Oleg Volk
- Form, Fit, Function: A Firearms Design Science – By Paul Evancoe
- Desert Tech MDR – By Dean Roxby
- Assault Weapon Weirdness – By Guy Smith
- SIG SAUER Suppressors: Surpassing All Expectations – By Todd Burgreen
- NoDak Spud railed iron sight system for the Ruger 10/22 – By J.M. Ramos
- Book Review: V21N4 – By Dean Roxby
- Evolution in Action: The Parabolic Arc of the Stamped Steel Submachine Gun – By Will Dabbs, MD
- The Wonderful Terrible Japanese Type 26: The Best-Built Worthless Combat Revolver in Military History – By Will Dabbs, MD
- Classic C&R Short-Barrel Shotguns – By Robert G. Segel
- MI Bullet Anti-Drone Net Rounds – By Oleg Volk
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V21N4 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V21N4 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- Emageeman’s Corner: V21N4 – By Robert G. Segel