Item Number: SAR V21-06
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V21N6 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Cry Havok: Tactical Quick-Release Barrel Kit for the AR-15 Family of Rifles – By Thomas Murphy
- ARs for Hunting: Super Versatile AR Rifles that Live up to Modern Sporting Rifle Label – By Todd Burgreen
- Browning BAR: Svelte Sporting Rifle Royalty – By Todd Burgreen
- Hunting with Automatic Rifles Special – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- The CZ 75 is 45 Years Young – By David Pazdera
- Take Pride in Your Holster – By George E. Kontis, PE
- FosTecH Origin 12 Shotguns – By Frank Iannamico
- Ruger American Pistol: Striker-Fired Polymer Semi-Automatic – By Todd Burgreen
- FightLite Industries MCR Belt-fed Rifle – By Oleg Volk
- Pistol Carbine Goes Mainstream – By Oleg Volk
- Book Reviews: V21N6 – By Dean Roxby
- SAR LabRadar Review – By Dean Roxby
- The Netherlands National Military Museum – By Bas Martens
- Book Review: AK-47 The Grim Reaper (Second Edition) – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V21N6 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V21N6 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- Emageeman’s Corner: V21N6 – By Robert G. Segel
- NFATCA Report: V21N6 – By Jeffrey Folloder