Item Number: SAR V21-07
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V21N7 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Book Review: The Vetterli Rifle – By Dean Roxby
- Mystery Guns – By Bas Martens
- Precision Rifle & Optics Special – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Browning’s Classic Improved – By Todd Burgreen
- Troubleshooting the Atchisson Type AR15/M16 .22 Conversion Kits – By J.M. Ramos
- Here Comes the Revolution: Patriot Ordnance Factory’s Latest Falls into the Middle of an Impressive Trio – By Thomas Murphy
- Breaking Away from the Norm: The Modular/Adaptable SIG SAUER MCX – By Todd Burgreen
- Subsonic Striker: Introducing a New Frangible Subsonic .223 from Allegiance Ammunition – By Todd Burgreen
- Behind Enemy Lines: How to Dismantle the Gun Control Agenda in California – By Yih-Chau Chang
- Silencers, the U.S. Army and the NFA: The Early History of Suppressors – By Matthew Moss
- The Second Generation AR57 – By Oleg Volk
- Ruger 1022 “Baby 14:” A Full-Auto Conversion from the Philippine Underground Workshops – By J.M. Ramos
- Slings and Arrows – By Aaron Brudenell
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V21N7 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V21N7 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- Emageeman’s Corner: V21N7 – By Robert G. Segel
- NFATCA Report: V21N7 – By Jeffrey Folloder