Item Number: SAR V22-10
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V22N10 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Ninety & Still in a Class of His Own – By Robert G. Segel
- Shoulder Holster Reboot – By Todd Burgreen
- Non-Lethal Training Ammo – By Dean Roxby
- Swiss Engineered: A*B Arms MOD*X GEN III Rifle™ System Offers Flexibility and Ease – By Tom Murphy
- BLOOP! Spike’s Tactical Thumper M79, 37mm Flare Launcher – By Frank Iannamico
- Spirit Guard – By Oleg Volk
- Sledgehammer: Sol Invictus Arms Takes on the Legendary AA-12 Full- and Semi-Auto Shotgun – By Tara Dixon Engel
- The Springfield Armory National Historic Site (Part I) – By Frank Iannamico
- The Rifleman Who Went to War (Part II) – By Terry Edwards
- A Machine Without Error—The Evolution of the AK – By Lynndon Schooler
- The Marlin Gun – By Frank Iannamico
- Machine Gun Memorabilia: V22N10 – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V22N10 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V22N10 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V22N10 – By Jeffrey Folloder