Item Number: SAR V24-08
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Products: V24N8 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- CVA ScoutTM .300 Blackout – And Anti-Hero Rifle Candidate – By Todd Burgreen
- Proof is in the Performance – Windham Weaponry’s R16FTT-9mm – By Oleg Volk
- Conjuring Art From Steel – High-End, Hand-Built Precision Smoke Poles – By Will Dabbs, M.D.
- Reloading Ammo – Cost Effective, Efficient, Fun – By Seth Nadel
- Tripping the Wire – German Alarm Devices in World War II – By Michael Heidler
- Improving Speed & Accuracy – TANDEMKROSS Upgrades Make a Difference – By Oleg Volk
- Frankengun Challenge – M11/9 and an M2 Conversions – By Alan D. Clay & B. Powell
- Is It Real? – Understanding Display or “Dummy Guns” as Collectibles – By Peter Suciu
- How Will You Use Your Ruger-57? – Enjoying High-Capacity Firepower – By Todd Burgreen
- Limited Success – The Australian Submachine Guns Steyr MPi 69 and MPi81 – By Michael Heidler
- Editorial Special: Precision Rifle Optics
- Book Review: V24N8- By Dean Roxby
- Emmageeman’s Corner: V24N8 – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V24N8 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V24N8 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V24N8 – By Jeffrey Folloder