Item Number: SAR V24-09
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Products: V24N9 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Blaser’s R8 Ultimate Rifle – Straight-Pull Magic – By Todd Burgreen
- Too Many Holsters for One Day? – Try Alien Gear’s Shapeshift Modular Holster System – By Linda M. Gilbertson
- Stoner’s Big Gun – The TRW-6425 25mm Automatic Cannon – By Seth R. Nadel
- Bullets In Flight – A “Spark” of Genius – By Glenn Bellamy
- Smith & Wesson Revolvers – Brazilian Contract Model 1937 – By Frank Iannamico
- SSP Eyewear – Old Eyes, New Focus – By Linda M. Gilbertson
- Fun to Shoot, Easy to Shoot Well – Henry Repeating Arms’ Big Boy X – By Oleg Volk
- The AM P-69 – Hungary’s Unique Grenade-Launching Rifle – By Michael Heidler
- The Magnificent Ruger Wrangler .22 – The Cool Inexpensive Cowboy Simulator – By Will Dabbs, M.D.
- Evolution of the U.S. Grenade Lancher: From World War II to Today’s Conflict – By Frank Iannamico
- Editorial Special: Grenade Launchers
- Book Review: V24N9- By Dean Roxby
- Emmageeman’s Corner: V24N9 – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V24N9 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V24N9 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V24N9 – By Jeffrey Folloder