Item Number: SAR V22-04
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V22N4 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Product Special: What’s New in High Capacity Rifle Mags? – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Smith & Wesson’s Versatile M&P10 – By Todd Burgreen
- SLR Prototypes: The Smith-Condit Self-Loading Rifles – By Michael Heidler
- Sig Sauer® MPX SBR – By Thomas Murphy
- Kalashniko V AKM 1962: The Upgraded Kalashnikov Assault Rifle – By Pascal Thibert
- The Sound of Silence: Bowers Group LLC Vers Series of Sound Suppressors – By Frank Iannamico
- PROJECT NC HAMR: The Epitome of a Tactical 10/22 – By J.M. Ramos
- The Sight Seers: A Look Around the Aimpoint Factory in Malmo, Sweden – By Dickson Ly
- West Hurley Meet West Hurley – By Tom Davis, Jr.
- Galil’s Evolution: IWI’s Israeli Micro Assault Rifle – By Pascal Thibert
- SIG’s Rattler: SIG SAUER’s Piston-Driven PDW Extraordinaire – By Todd Burgreen
- Problem Solver: HK Front Sight Tower 1913 Rail Mount – By Alton P. Chiu
- Machine Gun Memorabilia: V22N4 – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V22N4 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V22N4 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V22N4 – By Jeffrey Folloder