Item Number: SAR V22-05
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V22N5 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Editorial Special: Precision Rifle Training Courses – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- SHOT Show 2018 – By Alton P. Chiu
- A Tale of Two Sights – By Paul Evancoe
- Shopping for a MAC – By Frank Iannamico
- You Might Have a Screw Loose – By Paul Evancoe
- A Revolutionary Revolver: The Manurhin MR 93 – By Pascal Thibert
- Growing Pains: The SIG Sauer P320 RX Compact – By Todd Burgreen
- MSA Supreme Pro-X: Hearing Protection with Situational Awareness – By Alton P. Chiu
- Suppressing The Model 50 Reising – By Frank Iannamico
- Project Mini Scout Rifle – By J.M. Ramos
- Book Reviews: V22N5 – By Dean Roxby
- Machine Gun Memorabilia: V22N5 – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V22N5 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V22N5 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V22N5 – By Jeffrey Folloder