Item Number: SAR V22-06
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V22N6 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Legacy Belt-Fed Machine Guns – By Robert G. Segel
- The Schmidt & Bender 1-8×24 PM II ShortDot CC – By Alton P. Chiu
- Beretta’s P71 Pistol – By Frank Iannamico
- AR “ARt”: Eugene Stoner’s Black Rifle as an Artistic Medium – By Will Dabbs, MD
- The AR-10 Build in Mammoth Sniper Challenge – By Christopher Roberts
- High Tower Armory Bullpup Stocks for Hi-Point Carbines – By Oleg Volk
- KALASHNIKOV: The AK-47 & AKM Rifles, Part 1 of 2 – By Frank Iannamico
- Situational Awareness: Getting off the “X” – By Paul Evancoe
- Show Report: CZ at SHOT Show 2018 – By Walter Christian Håland
- Book Reviews: V22N6 – By Dean Roxby
- Machine Gun Memorabilia: V22N6 – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V22N6 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V22N6 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V22N6 – By Jeffrey Folloder