Item Number: SAR V22-07
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V22N7 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Special Report: Advances in Ammunition – By Christopher Rance
- The GSG MP40-22 SBR: Burp Gun on a Budget – By Will Dabbs, MD
- Take Down: SRM Arms Model 1216 Semiautomatic Shotgun – By Frank Iannamico
- “Lock Launch”: Mi338 Kivaari Weapons System Powered by TrackingPoint – By Tom Murphy
- Silence! Bowers Group LLC USS .22 Suppressor – By Frank Iannamico
- NDIA Small Arms Group Awards 2018 – By Dan Shea
- Through the Looking Glass – By Christopher Rance
- SIG SAUER P365: SIG’s Covert Carry Challenger – By Oleg Volk
- Meet T.E.D.D.: Weapon of Mass Distraction – By Tom Murphy
- The Nambu Type 94 – By Will Dabbs, MD
- Trijicon RMR MP5 Rear Sight Mount – By Alton P. Chiu
- KALASHNIKOV: The AK-47 & AKM Rifles, Part 2 of 2 – By Frank Iannamico
- Book Reviews: V22N7 – By Dean Roxby
- Machine Gun Memorabilia: V22N7 – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V22N7 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V22N7 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V22N7 – By Jeffrey Folloder