Item Number: SAR V22-08
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V22N8 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Bionic Warrior: Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Cloaking, Directed Energy and Cyber Weapons – By Paul Evancoe
- Big Bore Cartridges for AR-10s & AR-15s – By Dean Roxby
- Beredskapsmusee: The Swedish Military Readiness Museum – By Dickson Ly
- The Next Gen AWC Amphibian II – By Oleg Volk
- Gassed! Examining Gas Operating Systems: Direct Impingement vs. Gas Piston – By Paul Evancoe
- The German M1: Erma Werke’s EM1 .22 Rimfire Carbine – By Frank Iannamico
- 3D Durability: Thermal Defense Solutions’ Suppressors – By Oleg Volk
- The Rifleman Who Went to War – By Terry Edwards
- Old School MAC Cans – By Frank Iannamico
- Windham’s Way… The Essence of the Way of the Gun Performance Carbine – By Oleg Volk
- The Legend Reborn: SIG Sauer P210A Target – By Todd Burgreen
- Book Reviews: V22N8 – By Dean Roxby
- Machine Gun Memorabilia: V22N8 – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V22N8 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V22N8 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V22N8 – By Jeffrey Folloder