Item Number: SAR V23-10
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Badge of Honor – The Stetchkin Automatic Pistol – By Lynndon Schooler
- The SMALL ARMS REVIEW 2019 Holiday Gift Guide
- Tenpoint Crossbow Technologies – Raising the Bar with the Shadow NXT – By Todd Burgreen
- Side Charge Your AR with a Hard Charger – By Seth R. Nadel
- When Your Grip Slips on the Slide – By Linda M. Gilbertson
- Linda’s Back! – Wilkinson Arms Improves Pistol and Carbine 1980s Tech – By Oleg Volk
- Trials and Tribulations – Britain’s Quest For Area Effect Weapons – By Jonathan Ferguson with N.R. Jenzen-Jones
- Close-Range Firepower Superiority – Benelli M4, M4H20 and Supernova Tactical Shotguns – By Todd Burgreen
- Dead End Anti-Tank Rifles – Rifle Grenade Launchers of the Luftwaffe – By Michael Heidler
- A Day In Italy – The Chiappa Factory Tour – By Dickson Ly
- When Italy’s Villar Perosa Became Single-Barreled – By Michael Heidler
- Suppressing the AK – Dead Air Armament’s Wolverine – By Frank Iannamico
- The Spin – A Story of Centrifugal Steam Guns – By Terry Edwards
- Book Review: V23N10 – By Dean Roxby
- Emmageeman’s Corner: V23N10 – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V23N10 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V23N10 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V23N10 – By Jeffrey Folloder