Small Arms Review Back Issue: Volume 24, Number 1 (January 2020)
Item Number: SAR V24-01
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Products: V24N1 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- A Brief History of Modern Kalashnikov Magazines – By Vladimir Onokoy
- Return of the Vest Pocket Pistols – The Upgraded Keltec 32TM & Ruger LCP II –
- By Aaron Brudenell
- Editorial Special: Takedown Rifles
- Takedown Guns – Freaky Weird, Crazy Cool – By Will Dabbs, MD
- “Surpassing” Expectations – CZ-USA Suppressors – By Todd Burgreen
- Rule Number One: “Always Have a Sharp Knife” – Spyderco’s Brouwer Knife – By Dan Shea
- Show Report: Modern Day Marine 2019 – Adaptive, Innovative and Ready – By Robert Bruce
- A True Bespoke Weapon – The One-Off Ikon G223 Micro Galil Pistol – By Tom Murphy
- Abhorrent Behaviors and ATF Form 4473 – By Linda M. Gilbertson
- Worth the Effort – Royal Thai Army Ordnance Corps Museum – By Miles Vining
- “Don’t Be Joe Dope!” – A Tribute to Ordnance Corps Artist Will Eisner – By Robert Bruce
- Nambu Ammunition is Back – Steinel Embraces Vintage Japanese Military Caliber – By Tom Murphy
- Book Review: V24N1 – By Dean Roxby
- Emmageeman’s Corner: V24N1 – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V24N1 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V24N1 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V24N1 – By Jeffrey Folloder