Item Number: SAR V24-02
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Products: V24N2 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Shot Show Guide
- Editorial Special: Sniper Ammunition
- Editorial Special: Sniper Ammunition – Modern Advancements in Sniper Ammunition – By Bryan Litz
- A Compact Thumper – The Ruger American Rifle Ranch in .450 Bushmaster – By Todd Burgreen
- Ayalon Institute – Israel’s Early Clandestine Attempts to Manufacture Ammunition – By Miles Vining
- The Rex Series – Arex Impresses with Rex Zero 1T and Alpha 9mm Pistols – By Oleg Volk
- A Machine Gun on a Bicycle: The Velo-Mitrailleur Blanchard – By Jean Huon
- Dawn of Defense: Making the AR Great Again – By Christopher Roberts
- Team Kalashnikov – Who Really Designed the AD-47? – By Vladimir Onokoy
- Building the Israeli Light-Barrel FAL – By Alton P. Chiu
- Volley Down the Valley … Kara and ‘AR’lene Bull’s-Eye the Targets – By J. David Truby
- Rapid Fire – Resolute: CMMG’s New Line of 9mm Carbines – By Oleg Volk
- A New Age Heavy Hitter – The Kriss USA Vector Gen II SDP-SB – By Todd Burgreen
- Get a Grip and Tuck It! Alien Gear’s Grip Tuck Holster – By Linda M. Gilbertson
- Old Technology in a New Option – By Aaron Brudenell
- Book Review: V24N2 – By Dean Roxby
- Emmageeman’s Corner: V24N2 – By Robert G. Segel
- Legally Armed: V24N2 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V24N2 – By Jeffrey Folloder