Item Number: SAR V23-04
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V23N4 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- The ASM Materials Education Foundation – By Dan Shea
- How Years of Submachine Gun Research and Hesitation Left French Fighting Forces Fragile in the Face of War – By Jean Huon
- Legacy Sports International’s Citadel RS-S1 – By Todd Burgreen
- A Connecticut Yankee (and his Gatling) in Queen Victoria’s Canada – By Terry Edwards
- The Precision Papoose: A Tack-Driving Take-Down Rifle – By J.M. Ramos
- Crossbow Rejuvenation: The TS 390 Confirms Barnett’s Leadership in Crossbows – By Todd Burgreen
- Blackhound Optics Enters the Riflescope Industry with the Genesis 6-24×50 FFP – By Thomas Gomez
- Meopta’s Rugged MeoAce 3×20 Fills the Need for Low Power, Fixed Magnification Optics – By Alton P. Chiu
- A Corporate Rivalry: Enfield vs. Sterling – By Jonathan Ferguson (ARES)
- Magpul’s Bipod Offers Exquisite Design at Half the Price – By David Lake
- 2A Armament XLR-20: A True Modern Sporting Rifle (MSR) – By Todd Burgreen
- Book Review: V23N4 – By Dean Roxby
- Machine Gun Memorabilia: V23N4 – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V23N4 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V23N4 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- The SAR Crossword Puzzle – By Caroline M. Schloss MA
- NFATCA Report: V23N4 – By Jeffrey Folloder