Item Number: SAR V23-05
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V23N5 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Product Special: What’s New in Concealed Carry
- The Find of a Lifetime – the Kent Battery: Robert Kent’s Instrument to Illustrate Projectile Stability – By Dudley Biddison
- Pyramyd Air Cup 2018 – Competition Showcases Health and Safety Benefits of Sound Suppressors – By Oleg Volk
- Analytically Driven – Attending Ernest Langdon’s Tactical Pistol Skills Class – By Alton P. Chiu
- Discover Serbia’s Expansive Military History – Serbian History Comes Alive at the Military Museum, Belgrade – By Jean Huon
- Hitting the Reset Button – British Enfield SA80-The SA70 Series – By Jonathan Ferguson
- Under the Hammer – Experience Auction House Professionalism – By Frank Iannamico
- SK-17 – The Semiautomatic Kalashnikov 2017’s Purpose: Enhance Accuracy – By Frank Iannamico
- Show Report – SHOT Show – By Thomas Murphy
- The Reincarnation of the “Battle Rifle” – An Unending Stretch of the Term – By Terry Edwards
- Book Review: V23N5 – By Dean Roxby
- Emmageeman’s Corner: V23N5 – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V23N5 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V23N5 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V23N5 – By Jeffrey Folloder