Item Number: SAR V24-05
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Products: V24N5 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Black Hills’ New Cartridges for 2020 – By Miles Vining
- The Evolution of a Legend – Eugene Stoner and His Curiously Versatile Black Rifle – By Will Dabbs, M.D.
- SAR Editorial Special: What’s New IN AR-15’s
- Aim High – Savage Arms’ 110 High Country Rifle – By Todd Burgreen
- The Long and Short of Going Short – Sig Sauer’s M400 Tread Pistol and the Modern Idea of a Barrel Length – By Josh Wayner
- Double Works Better – German WWII Cartridges With Two Bullets – By Michael Heidler
- Shot Show 2020 – The Trends in Optics and Braces – By Miles Vining
- A Better Mousetrap – Extreme Defense’s Extreme Bolt Carrier Group – By Todd Burgreen
- The Accurate American Meets the Quiet Russian – Wolf Performance Arms’ Upper in 9x39mm Subsonic – By Oleg Volk
- Military History and Museums of Vietnam – By Jean Huon
- The Czechoslovak M52/Vz. 52 SHE – When Politics and Uniformity Take Over a Good Design – By Seth R. Nadel
- Emmageeman’s Corner: V24N5 – By Robert G. Segel
- Legally Armed: V24N5 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V24N5 – By Jeffrey Folloder