Item Number: SAR V24-06
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Products: V24N6 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Gerber’s Short Stack AR Tool – The Portable Onboard Black Rifle Service Center – By Will Dabbs, M.D.
- Talon Grips and Tips – A Three-Gun Solution – By Linda M. Gilbertson
- Let There Be Handheld Tactical Light – By Alton P. Chiu
- CanMunition Makes Ammo Storage Fun – By Oleg Volk
- Firearms Innovation is Still Alive – LWRCI’s SMG 45 Emerges From the Shadows – By Todd Burgreen
- Burn Up Ammunition with Keltec’s P17 – By Oleg Volk
- Like Having Your Own Trained Snake – The Endosnake Fiber-Optic Borescope – By Will Dabbs, M.D.
- Christensen Arms MPR – The Cutting Edge of Bolt-Rifle Technology – By Todd Burgreen
- The Truth is in the Data – Assessing the Barrett MK22 MoD 0 for Future Combatants – By Kevin Owens
- Editorial Special: Precision Rifles
- The Breda Modello PG – The World’s First Burst-Firing Automatic Rifle – By Michael Heidler
- Book Review: V24N6 – By Dean Roxby
- Emmageeman’s Corner: V24N6 – By Robert G. Segel
- Legally Armed: V24N6 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V24N6 – By Jeffrey Folloder