Item Number: SAR V25-03
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Products: V25N3 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Retro Cool – The Kel-Tec P50 – By Oleg Volk
- The Best From the New and Old Worlds – Bergara® Premier Approach 7mm Rem Magnum– By Todd Burgreen
- Achieving Long-Range Efficacy – Finding the Right Optic – By Nick Laufenberg
- Editorial Special: Precision Rifle Optics & Rangefinders
- Manner Gegen Panzer (Men Against Tanks) Part 3 – Prelude to the Panzerfaust – By Robert Bruce
- The Evolution of the M16 Rifle, Part 2 – The M16A1 – By Frank Iannamico
- Variations in Early AR-15/M16 Rifle Buttstocks – By Chuck Madurski
- Glock 44 – A Worthy Understudy – By Todd Burgreen
- Lethal Reality – The .22 Rimfire – By Terry Edwards
- Grey Man Tactical – Garanimals® for Gun Guys – By Will Dabbs, M.D.
- The Swedish Automatgevar M/42 Ljungman – By Michael Heidler
- Active Shooter – Flight vs Fight – By Linda M. Gilbertson
- Book Review: V25N3 – By Dean Roxby
- Emmageeman’s Corner: V25N3 – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V25N3 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V25N3 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V25N3 – By Jeffrey Folloder