Item Number: SAR V25-06
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Products: V25N6 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- In Memoriam: W. Hays Parks
- Big Horn Armory AR500 Auto Max Rifle – By Oleg Volk
- Piston-Driven Excellence – Sig Sauer MCX Rattler Canebrake – By Todd Burgreen
- The DSAR=15PC – A Strong Contender for South Korea’s Next Generation Special Operations Submachine Gun – By Heebum Hong
- The FN FAL Rifle – By Frank Iannamico
- Tovarishch Snayper Lyudmila Pavlichenko in “The Great Patriotic War” – By Robert Bruce
- Tactica TM Defense Fashion Multi-Carry Thigh Bag – By Linda M. Gilbertson
- Frankengun Challenge Call for Entries
- Savage Impulse – An American-Made Straight Pull Bolt Action Rifle – By Todd Burgreen
- Rifle Grenades of the Waffen-SS – By Michael Heidler
- Don’t Be a Fairweather/Feel Good Shooter – By Seth R. Nadel
- M+M Industries M10XTM Pistol: Accurate Power Braced in One Hand – By Oleg Volk
- Book Review: V25N6 – By Dean Roxby
- Legally Armed: V25N6 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V25N6 – By Jeffrey Folloder