Item Number: SAR V25-07
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Products: V25N7 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Head Down Firearms’ HD-15 – Double the Bullet Weight in a Small-Frame Rifle – By Oleg Volk
- Springfield Armory’s Model 2020 Waypoint Rifle – Multi-Purpose Bolt Action Extraordinaire – By Todd Burgreen
- Practicing for Accuracy – With the Less-than-perfect Ammo – By Seth R. Nadel
- Post-World War II French Light Machine Guns – By Jean Huon
- The SCCY DVG-1 – The Changer of Games – By Will Dabbs, M.D.
- Darra Arm Rifles with AR-15 Features – By Silah Report, Ares – Daniel Hughes
- Kimber’s Micro Sapphire Pistol in .380 ACP – By Oleg Volk
- CCW – Top to Bottom – By Seth R. Nadel & Linda M. Gilbertson
- Editorial Special: Concealed Carry Gear
- Book Review: V25N7 – By Dean Roxby
- Legally Armed: V25N7 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V25N7 – By Jeffrey Folloder