Item Number: SAR V25-08
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Products: V25N8 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- In Memoriam: Seth Ralph Nadel – By Linda M Gilbertson
- Brownells BRN-180 Gen 2 – Renovating a Classic – By Todd Burgreen
- The First Assault Rifles? – By Frederick Clifford
- Kriss’ Vector SMG in 9mm and 10mm – By Oleg Volk
- Swiss Heavy Metal – The Solothurn Anti-Tank Rifles – By Michael Heidler
- Custom Marlin Papoose “Personal Defense Alternative” – By J.M. Ramos
- It’s In the Eyes – By Ward W. Brien
- Optoelectronics – A Marriage of Imaging and Artificial Intelligence Under the Laws of Physics – By Paul Evancoe
- Editorial Special: Optoelectronics
- The Forgotten M16A1 Rifle Manufacturers: Part 1 – GM/Hydra-Matic and Harrington & Richardson – By Frank Iannamico and Chris Cox
- Bond Arms’ Bullpup9 – The High-Tech Solution – By Oleg Volk
- Book Review: V25N8 – By Dean Roxby
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V25N8 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V25N8 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V25N8 – By Jeffrey Folloder