Item Number: SAR V25-10
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- 2021 Holiday Gift Guide
- Keystone Arms & A*B Arms .22 Precision Rifle Trainers – By Oleg Volk
- Thompson Patent Date Box Magazines – By Roger Herbst
- Forgotten M16A1 Rifle Manufacturers – GM/Hydra-Matic and Harrington & Richardson – By Frank Iannamico and Chris Cox
- Firearms Salsa: Optimal Everything – Choosing the Right Gun for the Job – By Paul Evancoe
- Sig Sauer Cross – New Age Bolt-Action Rifle – By Todd Burgreen
- Siaga TR3 – Semiauto Version of the AK12 Assault Rifle – By Janne Pohjoispaa
- Tracing the Origins of the Knorr-Bremse Light Machine Gun – By Jean Huon
- A Quiet Camp Carbine! – By Alan Clay
- Book Review: V25N10 – By Dean Roxby
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V25N10 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V25N10 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V25N10 – By Jeffrey Folloder