Item Number: SAR V25-09
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Products: V25N9 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- In the Beginning – Brigadier- General John T. Thompson – By Tracie L. Hill
- Prelude to Production of the Thompson Submachine Gun – By Tracie L. Hill
- Colt’s Thompson Submachine Gun Production Begins – The First Colt Thompson: Serial No. 41 – By Tracie L. Hill
- The 100th Anniversary of the Colt Thompson Submachine Gun – By Frank Iannamico
- No 91 – By Tom Davis, Jr.
- A French Colt Returns Home – By Tom Davis, Jr.
- Model 1927 Thompson Number 5177 – Semi-Automatic Carbine – Calico Island Moonshine Still Shooting Gun – NRA 2019 Silver Medal Award – By Mike Wank
- How a Thompson Drum Magazine Was Made – By Tracie L. Hill
- The Thompson Drum Magazines from Worcester Pressed Steel Company – By Roger Herbst
- A Phoenix from the Ashes – The Thompson Submachine Gun in World War II – By Frank Iannamico
- The Last Knob Creek Shoot – October 2021 – By Frank Iannamico
- Editorial Special: Precision Rifles
- Book Review: V25N9 – By Dean Roxby
- Legally Armed: V25N9 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V25N9 – By Jeffrey Folloder