Item Number: SAR V26-01
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- 25 Years of Small Arms Review – By Dan Shea
- The Revelli-Beretta Mode L1918 Automatic Carbine – By Frederick Clifford
- Military Chocolate – The Sweetest Guns in the World – By Oleg Volk
- Air Power – A Strafing Run on the Subject of Air Guns – By Paul Evancoe
- History of Early Russian Anti-Tank Rifles – By Michael Heidler
- Silencer or Suppressor? – Here Are the Facts – By Knox Williams
- Editorial Special: Suppressors
- Transferable M16 Rifles for Civilians – By Frank Iannamico
- Steinel Ammunition – Authentic Fodder for Collectible Classics – By Oleg Volk
- Book Review: V26N1 – By Dean Roxby
- Book Review: V26N1 – By Mel Carpenter
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V26N1 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V26N1 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V26N1 – By Jeffrey Folloder