Item Number: SAR V26-03
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Products: V26N3 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Kriss vs. Tippmann – The Battle of M4-22 Rifles – By Oleg Volk
- The Path to Sig’s Elite Club – Sig Sauer P320 XCarry Legion – By Todd Burgreen
- Keeping it Simple – Using the Alpha Tarac for Faster Shots – By Christopher M. Rance
- Rifle Scopes – An Insightful Examination – By Paul Evancoe
- Editorial Special: Rifle Optics
- American Uzi – Group Industries Model HR4332 Submachine Gun – By Frank Iannamico
- Two Modernized Classics – Brownells BRN-180 Gen 2 AR Upper and KE Arms KP15 AR Lower – By Oleg Volk
- Click, Bank, Smile – An Unscientific Examination of the Most Fun You Can Have with Firearms – By Jay Bell
- Book Review: V26N3 – Dean Roxby
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V25N3 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V25N3 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V25N3 – By Jeffrey Folloder