Item Number: SAR V26-04
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Products: V26N4 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- The Ominous Mark – Does a Sinister Symbol on a Remington Rolling Block Hint at its Role as an Executioner’s Weapon? – By Omer Sayadi
- JP Enterprises JS5 PCC – When Speed Matters, This is the One – By Oleg Volk
- Weatherby Mark V Hunter – Old Dog New Tricks – By Todd Burgreen
- Firepower Evolved – The Primary Weapon Systems Mk116 MOD 2-M – Will Dabbs
- Editorial Special: AR-Type Rifles
- Follow the Bullet – A Forensic Exploration of WWI European Battlefields – By Ted Dentay
- Stitched Up – Wrapping The AK Platform in Rojava – Miles Vining
- The Star B Super – How Good Could a Budget Milsurp Be? – By Oleg Volk
- Book Review: V26N4 – Dean Roxby
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V25N4 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V25N4 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V25N4 – By Jeffrey Folloder