Item Number: SAR V26-05
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Products: V26N5 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Always on Target – Head Down Firearms – Design and Quality – By Oleg Volk
- 300 AAC Blackout Subsonic with Attitude – Hornady Sub-X & Sig Sauer Tipped Hunting – By Tod Burgreen
- The Model 1923 Thompson “Heavy” Submachine Gun – By Jean Huon
- Custom 10/22 SOCOM – A Gun of the Past, Tailored for the Future – By J.M. Ramos
- Operation Balak – The IDF’s Star of David on Nazi Rifles – By Omer Sayadi
- Editorial Special: Precision Rifles
- The Lee-Enfield Action Rifle on the Pakistan-Afghanistan Region – By Kyber Abdullah
- Bring the Heat – ATN’s Thor 4 Thermal Scope – By Oleg Volk
- An Icon Reborn – Springfield Armory SA-35 – By Todd Burgreen
- Meet the Second Generation IR Hunter – By Oleg Volk
- The Gun Designer That Started Jordan’s Jaws – By Nate Boyan
- Book Review: V26N5 – Dean Roxby
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V26N5 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V26N5 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V26N5 – By Jeffrey Folloder