Item Number: SAR V26-06
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Products: V26N6 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- To Dot or Not – Running A Pair of Staccato C2s – By Todd Burgreen
- Reviving A Vintage Exotic – A Custom SOCOM II 10/22 Mini-Carbine – By J.M. Ramos
- The Essential Kit – Shadow Systems and the Optimized Everyday Carry Ensemble – By Will Dabbs, M.D.
- Editorial Special: EDC Accessories
- From Farmhouse to Factory – A Q&A with DoubleStar’s Nick Collier – By Rob Curtis
- Chiappa Firearms CBR-9 Black Rhino – A New Generation of PDW From Italy – By Pierangelo Tendas
- Firearms Safeties – Some Work, Some, Not So – By Paul Evancoe
- Raining Red, White and Blue – Black Rain Ordnance’s “We the People” Custom Build – By Rob Curtis
- Book Review: V26N6 – Dean Roxby
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V26N6 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V26N6 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V26N6 – By Jeffrey Folloder