Item Number: SAR V07-10
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- The MPA971 from Master Piece Arms, Inc. – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Russia’s New 7.62x54R Sniper – By David M. Fortier
- Project: AR-7 Rifle, Part II – By J.M. Ramos
- The Trijicon ACOG 4×32 BAC Scope – By Tim Kast
- Future Warrior: Battefields Beyond Science Fiction – By Robert Bruce
- Book Reviews: The MP38, 40, 40/1 and 41 Submachine Gun, Volume 1 – By Larry S. Sterett
- New Review: July 2004 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: July 2004 – By Robert M. Hausman
- SAR Profiles Law Enforcement International, Ltd. – By Philip H. Dater, MD
- SOCOM’s New SEAL 7.62 – By Robert Bruce