Item Number: SAR V07-09
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Industry News: June 2004 – By Robert M. Hausman
- Taurus’ PT945 .45 ACP Pistol – By Charles Q. Cutshaw
- Hellenic National War Museum Athens, Greece – By Prokopius Ziros
- Objective Force Warrior – By Robert Bruce
- Project: AR-7 Rifle: Part I – By J.M. Ramos
- Small Arms of the Irish Defense Forces – By Julio A. Montes
- The Beretta “Type E” Garand – By Bill Ball
- Book Reviews: Standard Catalog Of Military Firearms Second Edition: The Collector’s Price And Reference Guide- 1870 To The Present – By Lee Arten
- New Review: June 2004 – By Chris A. Choat
- BRS-99 Carbine – By Warren Ferguson