Item Number: SAR V07-12
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Field of Dreams Rusting – By Dan Shea
- Patent Searching 101 – By N.R. Parker
- Weapons of the Elite Ground Elements of the Chilean Air Force (FACh) – By Julio A. Montes
- Robinson’s Model 11 – By N.R. Parker
- The Gurtfuller 64 – By Jean-Francois Legendre
- Quicksilver Titanium Ultralight .223 Remington/.22 Rimfire Silencer – By Al Paulson
- Semiautomatic HK21 – By Mark Genovese
- New Review: September 2004 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: September 2004 – By Robert M. Hausman
- Defence Services Asia 2004, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – By Dan Shea
- TW-25B – By Tim Kast